Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Eat’N’Go is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of:
QSR (Quick Service Restaurant)
We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion of:
Foods and Drinks
Read more about this company
Chief Security Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
- Chief Security Officer will be responsible for directing and overseeing the implementation of all safety and security measures for providing a safe environment for customers and team members.
- Review regularly all policies, systems, and procedures including emergency drills and bomb procedures Lead and direct investigations of accidents, thefts, property loss and unlawful activities. Interrogate, analyze situation and handle written/Complaint with a view to correcting erring staff Promote safe work practices and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and preventive measures.
- Responsible for business wide implementation of all security plans to ensure business resilience and continuity.
- Assisting in the development, administration and implementation of safety programs and safety training classes.
- Developing emergency response and Crisis Management plans including evacuation and Business Continuity Planning Develop accurate security information system and Surveillance activities that will ensure company readiness to handle emergencies.
- Overseeing a network of security operatives and work with local, state and federal law enforcement and other security agencies.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with external agencies including police, fire authorities, and other related services to ensure coordinated approach.
- Liaising with Government agencies, parastatals, and local institutions on all security situations and matters for effective planning and necessary action.
- Conducting regular patrol around the entire stores to identify security risks and prevent security breach
- Ensure compliance to all security procedures in line with ENG Standard.
- Analyzing, coordinating and leading recovery/mitigating activities in response to security-related emergency situations involving ENG staff members of stores – and act as the estate’s liaison with other relevant security agencies and authorities
- B.Sc in Criminology & Security Studies / Sociology.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience working in a similar field. OR retired personnel of the Armed Forces (Captain to Colonel, or Warrant Officer)
- The retired personnel must produce evidence of enlistment and certificate of discharged from the Force.
- Evidence that he has worked in similar field after dis-engagement from the Force, will be an added advantage.
- Must have experience in the field of security management of large groups or organisations.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Interested and qualified? Go to Eat’N’Go Limited on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love