Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top notch distribution and delivery services for fast moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations. The company currently operates from three states and over fifty outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as Financial Inclusion, procurements for the government, development and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Kadick Integrated Limited is desirous of engaging a Retail Supervisor.
The Retail Supervisor shall be required to perform a multitude of tasks that entailsthe provision of high-quality service to retail customers, developing and managing the marketing budget, management of the Points of Presence (PoPs) inventory, coordinate the activities of the retail sales consultants and Direct Sales Agents at the PoPs.
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
Manage Staff: Sales consultants and direct sales agents will need to be properly managed to ensure that they complete their assigned tasks in line with operations procedures. Additionally, Retail Supervisors must train, motivate, discipline and evaluate employees based on company performance standards and metrics.
Deliver Targets: Retail Supervisor is required to set targets for retails outlets and ensure targets are achieved.
Manage Finances:This can include drawing up budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing discrepancies between the budget and actual expenses, analyzing profitability ratios and implementing corrective measures.
Maintain Store: A store’s presentation is vital to its success with customers. Retail Supervisors will be charged with delegating and performing tasks related to upkeep and organization, including the rearranging of shelves, the setting up of displays and the cleaning of the store and products.
Maintain Inventory: Part of a Retail Supervisor’s job is to make sure that all items are in stock while always striving to eliminate as much waste as possible. This involves coordinating deliveries, checking inventory numbers, recording missing or stolen merchandise and planning special discount offers as needed.
Assist Customers: As the highest-level employee present at the store, Retail Supervisors will need to assist customers on a regular basis, from finding specific items to correcting pricing mistakes to administering refunds or discounts.
Skills and Qualification
- Communication skills –Retail Supervisors must display excellent written and verbal communication skills. This can help them effectively communicate with staff members, customers, vendors and higher-ups.
- Customer service skills – In order to meet customers’ needs, Retail Supervisors must have advanced customer service skills. These skills can help them solve problems, diffuse tense situations, resolve conflicts and more.
- Management skills – Retail Supervisors are usually required to oversee a large number of staff members. They must be able to efficiently and effectively manage people in a retail environment.
- Organization – Since Retail Supervisors will be in charge of monitoring and analyzing a variety of important documents, they need to be organized at all times.This way, they’ll be able to keep track of budgets, expense reports, employee files and more.
- Financial skills – To understand and analyze the various financial documents under their care, such as budget sheets, Retail Supervisors need to have beginner to intermediate level financial skills.
- Education and Training
- HND/BSc. degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
Candidate must live within Warri/Effurun area.
Applicants living outside Warri should be prepared to provide their own accommodation as the company does not provide accommodation.
Gross Salary + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love