Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report.
Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities.
Youverify delivers next-generation background checks, helping businesses ever…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Duration of role: 4 months
- From time to time we are called upon by our clients to assist with the design and development of specific software tools and solutions.
- These solutions range from simple mobile or web applications to complex and extensive software platforms automating processes and workflows. We are looking for a Project Manager to manage the design and development of a Traffic Management System (TMS).
- The TMS will be used across mobile and web applications, support multiple users each with specific requirement and provide the project owner an operations command centre view that tracks and monitors a diverse range of traffic and parking operations.
- The solution will support the issuing of traffic violation tickets and collection of payments from offenders. To be successful in this role, you should have experience in end-to-end project management.
- Your main responsibilities will include gathering requirements, completing the solution design and managing overall project execution. You’ll work with internal teams at Youverify and the client’s technology team to build the solution.
- Work with the Head of Product to track and manage execution in JIRA
- Ensure that all user requirements are gathered and documented
- Obtain necessary sign-offs from internal and external project stakeholders
- Develop specifications document
- Maintain accurate and complete product related information
- Develop project plan taking into account the project lifecycle and stipulated project timeline
- Work with UI/UX designer to complete all interface design for mobile and web applications
- Work with QA to ensure proper testing
- Work with software engineers to ensure development of solution
- Create support and training documentation for stakeholders
- Conduct training for all end-users
- Manage deployment of solution
- At least 3 years experience managing and delivering large software projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, processes and tools
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to move very fast and execute given work
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications, inclusive of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Understands and is comfortable working with public sector organisations
- The person must be able to start immediately
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love