Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
Program Manager (Learning)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About The Role
- The Project Manager Learning will be responsible for the strategic development, implementation, execution, and coordination of a training school, training programmes and learning initiatives for EIC.
- The focus is to build training programs relevant to techies, techprenuers and start-ups to enable their enterprise development.
- Acts as the Program lead and Project manager for our Learning and Development program
- Builds out a strategic plan and roadmap for Learning and Development opportunities and initiatives, including Continued Education, policy and data trainings
- Partners with Researchers and other Research Ops & Program Managers on program areas such as the Continued Education Series and contributes to other research team programs and initiatives when needed
- Facilitates relationships between teams, moves initiatives forward, finds resources, raises concerns to appropriate owners early and resolves open issues that prevent progress
- Hold the line when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships
- Predicts roadblocks and obstacles and establishes meetings or integration points between teams
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Works with cross-functional teams to develop and design our UX team trainings
- Maintains and refines research programs and initiatives, establishing best practices, next steps and outcomes
- Coordinates resources across multiple projects and teams
- Contributes to program processes and tools, updating databases and initiating improvements where needed.
- 1-3 years of Program or Project Management experience
- 1+ years in experience creating learning and educational programs for teams
- Experience with communication, organisation and juggling multiple priorities
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results
- Skilled in learning content development
- Strong ability to be analytical (quantitative and qualitative), problem solve, think big picture, and get into the weeds.
- Strong experience with leading teams/projects using agile practices.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- High level of proficiency with Google suite(sheets, docs, slides) and communication technologies, such as Slack and Zoom.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience collaborating effectively across multiple functions.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess professional maturity, cultural sensitivity, and the integrity that exemplifies Eko Innovation’s values.
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love