Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Management Accountant will be responsible for managing the accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analysing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Manage the daily ledger posting of all Company’s financial and operational data and ensuring accuracy and speed.
- Demonstrate usage of financial modelling and data analytics tools to analyse financial and operational data as well as building scenarios of large and complex financial data.
- Effectively work with auditors on statutory audit throughout the audit engagement.
- Prepare monthly financial reports with supporting schedules and filled supporting documents.
- Ensure proper postings of the large data, including daily retail sales of at least 10 stores and about 300 corporate customers.
- Maintain relationship with banks, vendors, the procurement and production departments and company-wide management team
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- In addition to liaising with the tax consultants; manage and provide advisory on taxation and regulations including pension, Pay As You Earn, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax, Company Income Tax
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.
- Prepare all supporting information for authorized groups such as FIRS
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts; and manage cash flow.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
- Report to the Financial Controller timely and accurate financial information
Academic Qualification(s) / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience in Retail/ Production Industry is a plus.
- Preferably a Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA) or at the Advanced level of the Program and 4+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership role
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Have outstanding mathematical skills
- Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including a willingness to work long hours during peak periods
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Strong experience in financial analysis, financial reporting, variance analysis, managerial finance, financial statements, and financial modelling
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- PC proficiency and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Google and ERP accounting application is Compulsory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their portfolio and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love