Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Techie Planet is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides high end enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality that cause high productivity in organizations to help achieve their business goals.
Read more about this company
Inbound Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Are you willing to work with bright business minds in a fast-paced technology services environment? We are a technology consulting firm looking for a vastly experienced marketing specialist who is highly skilled in inbound marketing techniques for the generation of qualified high net-worth B2B leads and organic traffic.
- The successful applicant will be at the forefront of our marketing activities towards elevating the company’s brand image, achieving substantial market penetration in target sectors, moving targets through marketing the funnel, and creating strong potentials for the sales team. They will work with the rest of the business team to achieve the business objectives of the company.
- We need you to be very intelligent and creative, self-driven, and excellent at creating thought-provoking online and offline content that can drive followership and genuine interest for the company.
- This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Create and implement inbound marketing funnels, with a focus on organic traffic
- Compose and write technically sound articles, opinion posts, blog articles, and other types of content that position the company as a thought leader in the technology solutions provision space
- Develop daily content for pushing the company’s brand and message as necessary on relevant online platforms
- Utilize direct and indirect inbound marketing and SEM techniques to create qualified high net-worth B2B leads for our services without an over bleeding budget
- Consistently create and engage loyal followership and a wider audience for the company in its online spaces
- Build continuously increasing segmented email lists and consistently send engaging newsletters to them.
- Create and organize online and offline events that engage target customers and other market stakeholders
- Rapidly ideate, develop and implement relevant online and offline marketing campaigns that generate the right results for the company per time
- Plan, implement and lead efforts in creating impressive online presence and SEM activities across various channels, print materials, and company official website.
Job Skills and Requirments
- Ability to consistently create thought leadership posts in technology provision for use on LinkedIn, blogs, etc. is important and non-negotiable
- Experience in organising virtual events such as webinars, virtual conferences & workshops, online trainings, etc.
- Ability to build relevant and segmented email lists using landing pages and other techniques
- Ability to create and distribute multiple newsletters weekly
- Ability to consistently create short but viral social media posts for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to drive social media followership and influence for promoting company services
- Strategic email list building in target industries and segments
- Special know-how and understanding of leads generation is very important
- Ability to do basic or intermediate level of graphics work using either professional graphics packages or other digital tools is a distinct advantage
- Ability to do basic or intermediate level of video editing is a distinct advantage
- In-depth knowledge of creating a professional personal brand
- Strong technical background and strong digital marketing techniques
- Self-starter attitude with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a technology environment and a similar role is important and non-negotiable
- Minimum of a First Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related fields.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Inbound Marketing Specialist” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love