Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass:
Cement – Manufacturing / Importing
Sugar – Manufacturing …
Read more about this company
Assistant Manager, Instrumentation (Cement Industry)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 12 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient maintenance execution of all
- Instrumentation installations and activities.
- Supervises of instruments calibrations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises maintenance of instrumentation equipment’s in the plant.
- Plans for shut down maintenance.
- Calibration of instruments and its communications
- Loop checking & communication with PLC/DCS
- Raises purchase orders for the plant machineries in the department.
- Trouble shooting of instrumentation circuit during breakdown / stoppages
- Raises store reservations for maintenance of Equipment’s
- Allocation of manpower
- Carries out RCA on equipment failures and remedy
- Ensure compliance with ISO/EMS/OHSAS Standards
Education and Work Experience:
- BSc / HND (Electrical/Electronic Engineering)
- At least 12 years’ relevant experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- SAP_ PM literacy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love