Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
Admin and Litigation Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Oregun, Lagos
- Our client is a reputable law firm located in Oregun. Due to expansion, they are in need of An Admin and Litigation Officer to support and perform administrative duties.
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
- Filing, organizing, scanning, copying and faxing legal documents
- Scheduling court depositions hearings and client meetings
- Organizing solicitor schedules e.g., travel arrangements, meetings
- Processing invoices
- Speaking with clients over the phone and in person
- Filing documents with the court ahead of deadlines
- Coordinate the general affairs/running of the office
- Coordinate the purchase and use of office stationeries
- Must possess a minimum of SSCE with a minimum of 5 credits with credits in Mathematics and English Language.
- 1 year work experience.
- Must be able to write and communicate in English Language
- Must be computer literate and be able to use the MS Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must have an understanding of the court system and filing procedure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make representations on behalf of the law firm.
- Willingness to work extra hours when required in order to achieve set goals.
- Ability to work remotely without supervision.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the objectives and principles of the firm.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love