Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Our vision though behemoth, is d…
Read more about this company
3D/2D Graphic Designer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
- The graphic Artist is responsible for the creation and management of visual concepts, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers
- He/she develops the overall layout and production design for product illustration, editorials, advertisements, brochures, magazines and corporate reports within the brand identity.
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications
- Convey the businesses messages across in ways that are memorable, effective, and aesthetically pleasing
- Work with Stakeholders to understand the scope of a project, translate their goals and ideas into design briefs and design concepts
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions
- Advise stakeholders on how to communicate message the design through design strategy
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce / refine appropriate creative interactive designs / ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images / renderings
- This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print proofreading / review design to produce accurate and high-quality work and thereafter present finalised ideas and concepts to stakeholders Incorporate changes recommended by stakeholders into the final design
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers when required
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects
- Prepares visual presentations for Senior Management including communicating visual ideas to Senior Management & Core Creative Prioritizes, manages & accomplishes multiple projects simultaneously
- Designing Social Media Creatives
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field with training in graphic design
- Essential to have at least 2 years relevant practical experience in creating graphics for clients within the retail space
- Advanced proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- The incumbent must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Positive Attitude
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible.
- Artistry and creativity, with plenty of initiative, passion and enthusiasm for design Communication Proficiency, Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to accept feedback and make changes to designs
- Maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love