Want to get a job fast?
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 – 15 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Build and maintaining client relations
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities
- Solve problems for customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Provide daily report of field sales success
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Work with internal departments such as the Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Be a brand ambassador and always reflect company values
- Analysis Skills.
- Strategic Planning Abilities.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Market and Industry Understanding.
- Collaboration and Motivation Skills.
- Delegation Skills.
- Ability to Remain Calm Under Pressure.
- Good People Skills.
- Business or Business Administration
Some other key skills and qualities to list in a Sales Manager job description are cited below, all of which are equally important:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Capacity to work independently
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- 5+ years in leadership sales position
- Familiarity with CRM software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Visit MyJobmag to Apply