Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broad…
Read more about this company
Manager – Invoicing & Payment Processing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To oversee all Vendor Invoice collection & Processing on Oracle, Payment on all Approved and due invoices on Oracle and Trade services functions of the Account Payables.
- Invoice Collection & Processing.
- Account Payable Reports
- Validation of Vendor Invoices
- To plan and coordinate the settlement of all foreign payments through CBN as at when due in the most efficient manner and at most optimal cost possible.
- To ensure that all due invoices are allocated and processed on same day basis once they fall due.
- To manage relationship with Internal and external customers as well as relevant regulators such as NCC.
- To ensure that all relevant policies in Account Payable are effective adhere to without failure.
Skills & Knowledge
- A university degree i.e. B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or any numerate discipline.
- Masters degree and/ or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification (ACIB, ACA, ACCA, CPA) is required.
- Minimum of 6 years post-NYSC experience in a related function in a multinational or foreign operations department/credit administration function in a banking environment
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Must have good understanding of ERP (Oracle, Sage etc)
- Good Microsoft office skill
- Ability to supervise others to achieve result
- Knowledge of International & trade services
- Result oriented
- Attention for details
- Ability to Coordinate activities
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love