Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
The Group’s activities encompass:
Cement – Manufacturing / Importing
Sugar – Manufacturing …
Read more about this company
Compensation and Benefits Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Responsible for designing, overseeing, and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensures compensation & benefits are designed to attract and retain quality performance.
- Define specific initiatives that align rewards systems with business goals and practices.
- Develop programs that support the company’s ability to attract, retain, and reward high performance/potential employees.
- Provide research and analytical support in the design and administration of strategic reward programs.
- Analyze industry compensation trends and provide input into the Compensation and Rewards Strategy.
- Oversee Payroll in the administration of Compensation activities and ensure the correct implementation of company procedures.
- Constantly review and update the Group Benefits scheme and ensure the availability of relevant and attractive packages for employees.
- Engage with relevant group benefit schemes partnering with Dangote e.g. insurance funds, retirement funds, medical aid schemes, etc. to ensure maximum value for the company.
- Prepare and distribute collateral material and company-wide communication regarding available benefits.
- Act as a point of contact for HRBPs and BUs in relation to Compensation strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure a company-wide understanding of Group Benefits and EVP through constant communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Handle HR Analytics and keep custody of the same.
- Compliance with IFRS in managing remuneration.
- Prepare yearly departmental budget and monitor monthly expenses.
- Supervise the computation and presentation of accurate terminal benefits of employees where applicable.
- Ensure that C&B packages comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. NHF, PAYE, PENSION, ECA, ITF, etc.
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc Degree or M.sc degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration, or any Social Science.
- At least Eight (8) years of experience in overseeing and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development UK, Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Proficiency knowledge of Microsoft office package (database and spreadsheet) and ERP e.g. SAP.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV and cover letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love