Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience – 1 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Law / Legal
- Coordinate the provision of legal advisory services for the law firm on matters of intellectual property law, legal due diligence, debt recovery, corporate and commercial law, litigation, etc.
- Articulate and develop the law firm’s strategy, strategic objectives, and provide support in its execution.
- Coordinate the execution of the law firm’s work program and plans.
- Keep abreast of changes and practice procedures in debt recovery and in other fields of business law.
- Provide advisory services on issues that relate to legal and regulatory procedures.
- Advice on and take action on all assigned law firm clients’ matters.
- Be knowledgeable with global trends in trademark, patent, and industrial design matters.
- Take and maintain safe custody of all original and copies of law firm documents as well as clients’ documents.
- Represent the law firm before courts, tribunals, and at government ministries, departments and agencies.
- Manage relationships for the law firm.
- Keep the law firm up to date with all pending matters that directly or indirectly affect the law firm’s clients.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Principal of the law firm.
- BL / LLB / JD qualification with 0-1 year work experience.
- Must be called to the Nigeria Bar.
- Must have had a minimum experience of 1 (One) year post-call
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality, responsibility, and discipline.
- Must possess a sense of innovativeness, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make representations on behalf of the law firm.
- Should have an understanding of business law, especially in the areas of debt recovery.
- Ability to work remotely without supervision.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love