Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
Technical Project Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Employment Type: Permanent
Role Category: BSS – Project Manager
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance
Industry: Telecom/ ISP BSS
Job Type: Full Time
- Manages multiple projects at a time
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Conversant in defining the scope, detailing of each items, well versed in Documentation and Internal requirement gathering.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
Requirements / Experience
- Graduate or Post Graduate with Certifications in Project management.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Telecom Billing Project Management
- Skills & Domain – MS Project, Oracle & Telecom Billing Domain Understanding
- Subject Matter Expertise in BSS, Online Payments, KYC, PCRF, OCS, Broad Band, FTTH, WTTH.
- Experience in Oracle BRM and CRM platform.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love