Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
B. ADEDIPE ASSOCIATES LIMITED (“BAA Consult”, for short) was incorporated in February 1993, as General Management and Financial Consultants, building on the professional experience of its Chief Consultant (Dr. ‘Biodun Adedipe) and the complementary relationships he had built over time. Other members of the company (“Associates”) are practicing pr…
Read more about this company
Talent Development Consultant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Job Objective: To design, deliver and evaluate innovative learning solutions that engages the learner across multiple modalities.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle all Talent and Development projects for the company.
- Design and develop yearly and monthly training calendar and ensure full compliance for execution.
- Build new relationship and deepen existing alliances for business development.
- Prepare training marketing materials, and sell services and programme to prospective clients.
- Manage training projects, from developing training manuals through coordination to deployment of training mandates virtually and in client’s locations when specified.
- Design and develop official training proposals, training report and other documents where necessary.
- Supervise team activities for quality work and performance.
- Design training curriculum, and develop adequate content for client learning.
- Continuous review of existing courses for effectiveness, quality and consistency.
- Facilitate/Coordinate virtual and on-site training sessions.
- Create innovative ideas to improve learning processes.
- Carry out routine check on the quality of information captured on the training data base.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report on training activities.
- Coordinate and supervise logistics when traveling for training engagement.
- Lead projects assigned by the Managing Consultant.
- B.sc. in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related field (minimum of 2:1); professional qualifications will be added advantage
- 5-6 years working experience in Talent and Development from a consulting background.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skill required
- He/she must be detailed and result oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of enthusiasm for the role and field.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite application and E-learning solution
- Business and financial acumen and awareness
- Practical knowledge of module development
- Not more than 30 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love