Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Plan International was founded over 75 years ago with a mission to promote and protect the rights of children.
The organisation was set up by British journalist John Langdon-Davies and refugee worker Eric Muggeridge in 1937, with the original aim to provide food, accommodation and education to children whose lives had been disrupted by the Spanish Civil W…
Read more about this company
Proposal Development Advisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field NGO/Non-Profit
Type of Role: 13 month Fixed term contract. Single assignment
Reports to: Resource Mobilisation Manager
- As the Proposal Development Advisor, you will lead the Proposal Development process for Plan International Nigeria’s country programme objectives.
- You will put together Grant bid materials (proposals, presentations and concept notes) and also manage the proposal development process of the Country Programme in close coordination with the Programmes Teams.
- In this role you will design and lead on proposal development workshops, design and validate consortia/bid team inputs, provide high quality proposal designs and review, and support the capacity building and training of programme teams and local partners on proposal development.
- You will also maintain relationships with donors in country by sharing briefs and reports. This includes maintaining networks and actively engaging in knowledge sharing and information dissemination about Plan International Nigeria.
- We are looking to recruit a strategic thinker who has experience in the International NGO sector with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have a degree in Development studies, Business studies or Social Science and you will have excellent knowledge of donor funded development and humanitarian programme design.
- Your management, coordination, teamwork and planning skills will be strong and you must have the ability to design, conceptualise and interpret project Log frames.
- To be successful in this role you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and you will have sounds judgement and decision-making skills in complex situations.
- You will have the ability to work to short deadlines and you will work effectively with diverse international teams.
Competitive salary and package available
Method of Application
- Written assessment if shortlisted: 11th December
- Final round interview: 16th December
Interested and qualified? Go to Plan International on jobs.plan-international.org to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love