Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel.
We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Job ID: 20008263
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Lead Occupational health assessment of the plant employee and share recommendation with the Plant SHE manager.
- Coordinate the activities in the Plant clinic.
- Ensure that adequate drugs are available in the Plant clinic.
- Inspect and replenish all Plant first aid box for compliance with local regulatory.
- Attend to all first aid cases in the Plant.
- Lead organize meeting and training for Plant first aiders on regular basis.
- Schedule and organize health campaign and health talk on regular basis.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse.
- 3 years of overall working experience.
Method of Application
Note: Contact information for application-related questions: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to Henkel on www.henkel.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love