Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company which was set up in 1981, to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, has today grown to be amongst world’s leading talent development companies offering learning solutions to Individuals, Enterpris…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Good Knowledge of Basic Programming languages, CSC, Java, Python, HTML,2D, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Graphics, Cascade style sheet
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary/secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Proximity to the following locations; Ajah, Akoka, Apapa, Iju and Surulere Lagos State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and their location” as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love