Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Receive and dispatch orders for products.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, activities and other information.
- Responsible for contacting customers to verify delivery address.
- Responsible for picking up items and delivering them safely to customers on time.
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- 3 years proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Must reside around Lagos Island and its environs.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ‘Ms Word Format’ to: email@example.com using the Job Title and location as the subject of your mail. E.g. Dispact Rider_Mainland
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love