Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
The University comprises the central campus, the student residential area, the staff quarters and a Teaching and Resea…
Read more about this company
Director, Division of Capital Projects and Development
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 18 years
- Location Osun
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a First Degree in any of the following: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning, Building, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or Land Surveying from a recognized University with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division and with at least 18 years post qualification cognate experience
- Possession of professional qualification from relevant Professional body is mandatory
- Possession of M.Sc. or MBA will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy is required.
- Basic Salary on the scale CONTISS 15 (N2,232,199.00 – N2,875,791.00 per annum).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in the order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate / sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address.
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic / Professional Qualifications and Distinctions obtained with Dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with Dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Research Interests and Activities
- Conference / Courses Attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional Accomplishment
- Publications with Date
- Service to National and International Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any Physical challenge?
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with candidates’ academic / work experience.
Candidates applying for the position are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
All candidates are to forward their Applications and Curriculum Vitae “for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs” to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love