Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
Read more about this company
Customer Service Officer (Project Management)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Manager, Customer service
Key Summary of the Job
Ensure excellent end to end project management, from order placement to delivery of all projects.
Core working relationships
- Interior design team
- Technical team
- Logistics/Procurement team
- Finance team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that the company’s revenue target is achieved
- Assist clients in placing their furniture orders
- Respond to and proactively resolve all clients’ concerns and complaints relating to furniture orders, deliveries and installation and any other aspects of our services
- Accurately document all communication with the client to ensure seamless service delivery and follow through
- Effectively utilize information available and support provided, to determine appropriate action required to ensure that client is satisfied while balancing both the company’s policies and the needs of the client
- Handle customer delivery concerns such as communication of schedules, rescheduled delivery, late delivery and damages during delivery
- Conduct client surveys and improve the company’s net promoter score
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and ensure retention
- Ensure high quality service & support solutions and timely monitoring of all customer issues and drive escalation appropriately
- Ensure immediate processing of returns and refund requests
Key Job Attributes:
- The ability to Multitask
- The ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Possess analytic and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft package
Excellent communication skills and evidence of building strong relationships
Project management skills
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with Customer needs
- Sound knowledge of the company’s product and services
Customer Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
Education & Experience
- A Degree in Marketing communications, Social sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
- Previous experience in project management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love