Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Carlcare Service Limited, established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products.
With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service. With years of efforts, it has become a leading…
Read more about this company
User Research Specialist (Usability Testing)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
As Usability Testing Specialist will be responsible for providing key insight into our our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in tech world.
- Familiarity with mobile phone features and be good at user or consumer behavior studies
- Manage research projects from initial proposals to final deliverables
- Drive client satisfaction with problem-shooting proposals, value-added analyses and actionable insights.
- Develop in-depth understanding of users and summarize their preferences
- Build and foster strong relationships with key persons of both client organizations and in-house technical teams, in order to identify opportunities for expanding influence and driving attraction
- Contribute in developing advanced digital market research initiatives integrating conventional research methodologies with digital measurement techniques such as clickstream mining, social listening, ecommerce monitoring, advertisement tracking, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must reside in Lagos
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 2 years of user research experience in technology companies/ research firms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeksï¼› seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love