Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. The company operates through the following segments: Energy [2013 inactive], Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance as well as Consumer and Industrial.
In 2011, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 26th-la…
Read more about this company
Senior Account Manager – Northern Nigeria
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 15 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Ref Id: R3542622
Level: Senior Level
Relocation Assistance: No
Job Description Summary
- Customer facing staff responsible for winning business Impacts approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working. Impacts quality, efficiency and effectiveness of own team. Guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role. Has significant control/influence over commercial priorities. There is moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements. High levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
- This role is based in Abuja, Nigeria and will be responsible for the development of new & existing business opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales / orders targets for GEHC sales in assigned one GEHC accounts / territory while being within the budget allocated.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare functional teams encompassing total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Accounts.
- Leverage Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service and other Company resources to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers.
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on strategic accounts to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts / territory / channels. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts / territory/channel.
- Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned territories / accounts.
- Coordinate direct & indirect deals for multimodality projects and aim at maximizing share of direct deals within his territory / accounts.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key government / national institutions to ensure GE wins commercially including but not limited to Federal Ministry of Health, NSIA, CBN, NNPC. Etc
- Leverage the other internal vertical modalities; Primary & Referral Care & projects organization to commercialize opportunities to a close and create new business from various sources, partnering with other institutions to grow, develop Healthcare projects to a satisfactory conclusion where GEHC wins the Equipment and service pull through from the project.
- Constantly connect partners with GE resources to transfer experiences and create qualified capabilities & ensure full visibility on the performance of distributors, both financially (revenue, cost & margins) and service delivery
- In cooperation with Modalities and Marketing functions, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and targeting in HCS and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Apply methodology to drive and monitor channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives as well as applying global standards, programs and create Op Mechs for performance reviews
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management, drive customer R-NPS on their accounts.
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
- Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Pro-actively monitor and escalate service issues to drive customer NPS.
- Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Enforce global compliance standards, perform rigorous due diligence on channels and oversee compliance audit programs Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience
- 5 years managing large government/commercial accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with Hospital C-suite.
- Demonstrated executive level relationship building with senior Government & Institutional customers
- Demonstrated GE Healthcare Network Experience
- Previous experience selling GEHC Equipment or other medical equipment / devices.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Leadership and Team Building skills
- Contract Compliance Experience
- Negotiating Skills
- Healthcare Finance Experience
- Strong Process Management Skills
- Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills (letters, e-mails, business plans, etc).
Method of Application
- To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years’ experience required for any role based within the USA.
- For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
Interested and qualified? Go to GE – General Electric on jobs.gecareers.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love