Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited began operations in Nigeria during the early 1960’s and has since operated in all sedimentary basins in Nigeria.
These include; The Chad Basin including Lake Chad, The Sokoto Basin, Benue Trough, Anambra Basins and all Delta regions from The Cross River in the East to The Lagos Lagoon in the West, and from Opokushi in …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: GRA, Lagos
- We are seeking to engage an experienced Seismic Observers for our operations in Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second-Class Degree in Electronic Engineering with at least two (2) years experience on a seismic crew.
- Candidates must also be able to demonstrate interpersonal and organizational skills in handling large recording crews.
- Knowledge in the use of nodal recording systems will be an added advantage.
N100,000 – N160,000 / Month (Negotiable depending on the experience and capability).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Hr@unitedgeophysical.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love