Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel.
We want to create value – for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this …
Read more about this company
Marketing & Digital Operations Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Job ID: 20007066
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The role is to focus on the design, execution and operations of the business’s lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automation solutions and tracker performance in order to plan, report and conduct analyses.
- The Marketing & Digital Operations Manager is also responsible for the implementation and management of key marketing systems. Additionally, you will also play an active role in the enhancement of all marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing and implementation.
- The Marketing Operations Manager plays the role of driving sales and ensuring proper management of marketing alignment initiatives and processes that will support exceptional lead management, enhanced data quality, and improved lead quality.
- He also manages all marketing operations with the main focus of enabling efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales initiatives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business-related field such as Marketing or Bus. Administration
- Experience: 5+ years working in a marketing capacity playing offline, digital and analytical marketing roles
- The candidate will have experience working with website supporting tools, CRM solutions, lead scoring, ROI and leading volume trends.
- Good written and communication skills a must, and a highly collaborative approach is important.
- The position requires a creative and strategic thinker with exceptional attention to detail, organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love