Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
BigFix integrated technologies is a professional IT services company that specializes in providing cost effective, high value technology and business solutions. We help our clients with the selection, installation and maintenance of their complete IT infrastructure that runs their business. We have an experienced technical and management team, the expertise …
Read more about this company
Management Internship Positions (Internship)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Internships / Volunteering
BigFix Technologies Internship program
5 Smart , proactive, responsible interns are needed!
The best intern(s) will be offered a permanent position at BigFix. The program will start as soon as we have 5 candidates.
Internship term: 6 months.
Position1 : Software Sales intenship
- Learn the technical details around our products, service offerings, our mode of operations, and the problems we solve for our clients.
- Develop innovative and effective sales strategies that target B2B customers
- Position our products and services as the best solutions for existing and prospective clients.
- Generate high-quality sales leads and move them through the sales funnel to conversion using modern marketing approaches.
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations.
- Creating leads, following through, and closing deals to achieve monthly targets
- Packaging sales proposals and bids and negotiating contracts
- Organising sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products and services
- Establishing new business
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage customer accounts and relationships by soliciting, logging, and responding to client feedback.
Position 2: Digital Marketing Internship
- Drive traffic to company pages and generate awareness, as well as sales leads in the company’s services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites. Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO etc.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Implement lead attribution tracking so we know which ad campaign a lead came from.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
Note: Applicants must reside in the Mainland or close to our Surulere Office.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love