Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Empire Trust MfB is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May, 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commences operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line by intervening and enhancing the capaci…
Read more about this company
Information Technology (IT) Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Analyse the requirements of the company and organise the IT resources of the company accordingly.
- Evaluate the needs of the company and choose the most suitable software, hardware and other IT requirements such as networking etc.
- Address a wide range of problems involving network architecture; implementation of process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management
- Provide technical support in line with the organisation’s operating strategy.
- Carry out periodic systems preventive maintenance/health checks, prepare reports and make necessary recommendation to improve system performance/reliability
- Carry out regular systems (servers/storage) upgrade across the organisation
- Monitor and manage systems – gateway devices (routers, switches, firewalls, LAN/WAN) systems and the server systems (the network server, e-mail server, ISA server and database) for the organisation
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures for IT acquisition and utilization
- Manage information technology support functions and review/recommend appropriate alternative system options.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head, IT/MIS
Qualification & Required Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- A minimum of 1-3 years cognate experience.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools
- Strong team building and nurturing skills & Project management skills.
- Applicant with good knowledge of repairing Printer/Photocopy machine and is familiar with Computer Village, Ikeja will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love