Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Agriculture / Agro-Allied
Location: (Lekki & Festac Town) Lagos
- Apply company’s wide variety of Meals / Bakery produce / Butchery produce / Fruits & vegetable / dairy / frozen range and display policy to the satisfaction of customers; and with the aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- Ensure the production of safe food at all times.
- Total adherence to HACCP Food Safety Process put in place by the organization
- Drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Develop Team members who become professionals in their area of expertise.
- Backend management of Storage Cold chain (Hubdeli, Bakery, Butchery, Produce)
- Draw up Production Plan and forecasting from sales trends.
- Product Development / Test / Launch.
- Standardization/Recipe Control
- Waste Management / Scrap / Disposal.
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO/FEFO).
- Ordering / Receiving ingredients.
Service / Sales:
- Achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Plans sales activities, makes sales calls and follow-ups as planned
- Drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity with proper utilization of space and display management.
- Sales/ Customer Base; Identifies the bulk buyers, gets high-quality leads (Event Planning and Organizations), turns prospects into customers.
- Demand for productions, make accurate forecast based on sales trends and have a knack for organizing and proper planning.
- Enhance and upgrade service quality and speed.
- Improve Customer satisfaction and solicit customer’s feedback.
- Research on competitor’s Price, Range and Taste and Price Integrity.
- Manage and Supervise Quality control, Hygiene, Expiry Control and Cleaning.
- Ensure that products on shelf / floor are constantly replenished.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love