Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
As we continue to lead the line in providing affordable housing all across the country and beyond, we are indeed honored to play a vital role in fueling your dreams of owning a house through innovation and trustworthy services, which encapsulates our real estate philosophy.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Management.
- Answering phones and routing calls as well as taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Help to prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting and visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Managing sophisticated calendar management for the Executive Management and Prioritize inquiries and requests.
- Making recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks as assigned by the Executive Management
- Maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Executive Management.
- Work closely with the Executive Management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, as well as represent them at event when they cannot be available
- Demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
Job Requirements / Skills
- 4-7 proven years of experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Should be proactive towards problem-solving
- Should have strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com kindly state the job title (Executive Assistant) using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love