Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Founded in 1996, Signal Alliance – an end-to-end IT Company which specializes in systems integration – has grown to be a most vibrant, forward moving ICT company in Nigeria with offices in Lagos and Abuja FCT.
With solid industry experience spanning across the major sectors of the Nigerian industry, Signal Alliance offers services in the areas of Technol…
Read more about this company
Director Corporate Strategy
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- We are looking for a Director of Corporate Strategy who will lead the organisations corporate strategy and developement plan for the immediate and long term.
- In addition, he/she will be responsible for the definition of structure and execution of strategic initiatives through the development of work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analysis, and the development of actionable recommendations for the long term grwoth of the company.
- Analysing the technology Ecosystem and seek opportunities for the company to help diversify the business.
- Identifying and developing strategic opportunities for the business with a view of diversifying the customer base and gaining an additional share of the market.
- Review feasibility of new markets and business as well as their potential growth opportunities.
- Provide short and long-term strategic recommendations to the business’s executives that are meant to develop and capitalize business opportunities.
- Builds analytical models and performs regular financial, competitive, performance, and market analyses for the business in order to comprehensively value business opportunities and ensure well-founded strategies are presented to the relevant leadership
- Coming up with strategies that inform the marketing, financial and channel planning for the business as well as target setting for weekly/quarterly/annual business plans.
- Must have a master’s degree in Business Administration, Technology, Finance, Economics, or any other related business field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience some of which must be in Technology or Consulting
- Has vast knowledge of the business’s risk parameters in order to determine implications for the business and implement measures for risk mitigation.
- Has experience in strategic planning and analysis, marketing/market research, competitive intelligence, and corporate business development.
- Must have the ability to generate new outlooks of the business on the market, for example, through trend forecasting, experiential marketing, and innovation.
- Previous experience in overseeing activities of a strategy management team will be an advantage.
- Role requires overall business acumen and solid financial grounding as well a proven and successful track record of developing and driving growth initiatives and identifying business opportunities in order to develop strategies that capitalize on those opportunities.
- Understanding of Technology and Technology Investing is an advantage.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love