Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Gulf Treasures Limited is a registered Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria. We major on importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with fleet of trucks for seamless delivery to our retail outlets and other end users.
We are advancing to exploration, to be among the key players in the upstreams and manufacturing sector in Nigeria and beyond.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The ideal candidate will ensure operational activities of the CEO’s office runs smoothly, efficiently and properly manage meetings and schedules
- Performs various secretarial and administrative duties, but with specialized attention to the fact that the information, decisions, and communication involved may be sensitive or confidential.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, and arrange travel, transport and accommodation where necessary.
- Prepares confidential reports.
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers and ensures
- Collates and maintain accurate reports, presentations, resolutions and briefs
- Ensures the CEO supplies are regularly managed and maintained.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Finance/ Accounting/ Economics/ Statistics with minimum of Second Class Upper(2:1)
- Minimum of 3- 5 years experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related soft
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love