Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
GDC is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown t…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering the restaurant.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- A minimum of SSCE / OND
- Must be ready to work under pressure.
- Trustworthy, diligent, organised and neat.
- Must be female and presentable
- Must be smart
- Must have at least 1 year experience as a cashier
- Must stay in Victoria Island and environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Cashier” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only female applicants wil be shortlisted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love