Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Business Development Intern
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Others
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Internships / Volunteering  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
A Business and Management Consulting firm is hiring for the position of a business development intern.
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Build, encourage and maintain longterm relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
- Can be a serving Corps member (must have at least 9months service left), awaiting NYSC OR OND, HND or B.Sc holders
- Must have graduated with First Class Honors (Second Class Upper minimum)
- Must reside or be willing to serve in Lagos
- Open to learning and improvement
- Skilled in MS Word and MS Excel
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
- Technical knowhow of graphics designing
- Paid internship
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their application (with CV attached) with the subject Application for the position of Business Development Intern else it won’t be considered.
The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love