Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
SterlingPRO is a service organization that assists businesses achieve success and improved productivity by harnessing the wealth of opportunities in information technology particularly software and e-business solutions. SterlingPRO supports organizations to build world-class state-of-the-art applications, portals and add-ins that transform the way they do bu…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Anthony-Maryland, Lagos
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Ensure company facilities are in good condition
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers.
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Assisting human resources department with payroll and personnel databases.
- Keep accurate track of company assets.
- Ensure efficient logistics of team members.
- Conferring with accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts.
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed.
- Offer assistance in organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Attend meetings and record notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Run company errands when needed.
Qualifications and Criteria
- OND / HND in a related field, such as office administration, may be preferred.
- Working knowledge of necessary productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- 1-2 years of experience for entry level positions.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly learn how to use standard office equipment, such as fax machines, modern phone systems, and copy machines.
- Prior experience using spreadsheet software, including Excel.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other communications with clients and vendors.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
- Candidate must not be older than 27 years as at last birthday.
- Most be a MALE gender.
Forty thousand naira (N40,000). Non-negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love