Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We emphasize straightforwardness, Honesty and emphatic attitude. Our strategies are highly dependable, Nevertheless we help our customers to think deeply to know exactly what they want and creating customized intervention to solve their problems and providing their desired results.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Site Engineers plan, coordinate, budget, and supervise construction projects from development to completion.
- Managing and overseeing construction projects and building works on site
- Working with the quantity surveyor to ensure safety parameters are met and due processes are followed
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising and monitoring contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other staff
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
- Prospective employees must have minimum of a BSc Degree in any relevant field
- Experience: 4 – 6
- Recognized Professional Affiliation
- Stress management skills
- Technical skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Team Work
- Multi-tasking skills
- Problem- solving
- Decision making ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com with “Site Engineer” as the title of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love