Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experience…
Read more about this company
Service Solution Manager – RNO
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To lead the Design, Management & Control of the positioning strategy and plan of the RNO Service lines.
- Additionally, the position will be expected to lead necessary technical and organisational change projects / initiatives to improve the RNO service line performance, towards secure our position as the leader in the West and Central African market.
- Lead the organisational design, documentation, execution and control in the following dimensions- structure, systems, partnerships, processes, risk management etc. to align the capability with the positioning strategy and road maps
- Own the Group responsibility for all RNO contract technical requirements, specifications, procurement, planning and performance management; towards ensuring SLAs are maintained in delivery and retain the advantage over competition
- Identify and develop high-valued, targeted and cost-effective wireless optimisation services targeted at wireless operators and OEMs, based on Service solution expert’s experience in other markets, local market needs
- Lead technical support in pitching current and prospective customers for optimisation and network planning services
- Responsible for vendors and customers’ relationships across the RNO service lines
- Champion and manage quality systems across the Group for all RNO services, by ensuring all RNO project delivery meets the customers’ quality expectation
- Interface with Country Technical Managers to ensure quality systems or processes are operationalized and maintained optimally on all projects
- Responsible for all RNO Resources (HR and Tools) identification, selection and development.
- Develop team on new optimisation services
- Lead technical recruitment evaluation for onsite 3rd party optimisation experts to enhance delivery capabilities
- Candidates should posses a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 6 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MSWord format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love