Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Media Channel Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We expect the media channel manager would play a vital role in developing online (as focus) and offline media channels, attracting potential customers and retaining existing ones. Medial Channel Manager shall be of experience in Nigeria media recourses.
- Be familiar with marketing methods within Nigerian popular media channels including forums, blogs, Twitter, IG and more.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels, especially in Nigeria market.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target customers through appropriate channels (online and offline).
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to profile consumer requirements, habits and trends and optimize customers acquisition methods.
- “Crawl” the various networks and channels and spread buzz, excitement, and brand awareness by posting, commenting, reacting etc.
- Liaise with external vendors to execute advertising, promotional events, and campaigns
- Manage and strengthen relationship with partners to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing Role, with experience and successful cases in Nigerian local marketing operation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Be familiar with Nigerian popular social and marketing channels. Having channel partnerships and Nigerian local social media resources are preferred.
- Be able to make professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience and cases in the field.
- Excellent relationship management, strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love