Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a team that consists of intellectual young minds that specializes in
Executive Search/Head Hunting
Recruitment & Selection
Get Qualiï¬ed Scheme
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Position: Head, Treasury
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Basic Function: Our client, a reputable microfinance institution in Lagos seeks to hire a Treasury Head who will be responsible for identifying market based business opportunities and translating them into products and services, leading the design and implementation of all the Sales & Marketing strategies to achieve business and market share growth.
- Plan, design and execute the sales and marketing strategies in line with the business objectives to achieve business and market share growth. Ability to drive along with existing portfolio deposit to capitalize into the new market drive
- Analysis of business performance periodically and ensure the sales & marketing status reports is tabled for Management; formulating and coordinating marketing activities and policies to promote and optimize the sales of the company’s products and services.
- Ensure products and services adequately meet the need of the target market and the Sales and Marketing Team is adequately trained to achieve its target and deliver quality.
- Drive energetically the deposit mobilization activities and initiatives of the company.
- Work continuously on the savings/deposits and loan products to adapt them to potentially increasing competition, or customer demands, making sure that those products meet the company’s business strategy and profitability requirements.
- Implement performance measures to track and monitor performance and growth.
- Assess the market size and perform market segmentation to identify and project sizable market opportunities of the business.
- Organize products promotional activities and events and ensure adherence to company and product guidelines.
- Participate with Executive Management in the development of pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the product development financial aspects, including the product’s budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Monitor competitions in the market and advise the firm stakeholders for necessary action.
- Develop and ensure implementation of effective Client Service relations mechanism that ensures responsiveness to customers’ expectation.
- Utilize constant Market feedback, Client Service Relations to improve the sales & marketing strategies for more effective results.
- Identify opportunities for services and campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales. Using competition and market knowledge to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Manage and enhance existing clients and relationships, prospect for potential new customers by leveraging on the company’s network and ultimately convert them into new customers and building relationships with them.
- Collaborating with the Strategy Team to conduct research & development activities, identifying opportunities to develop new business lines and contribute to the development of the company’s growth via the development and implementation of new and existing credit and deposit products that maximize these opportunities.
- Ensure the Sales and Marketing Team maintains current, accurate records and generates necessary report in a timely manner when required by Management.
- Support the preparation of budgets and monitor expenditure for the Unit.
Any other assigned tasks.
- BSc/HND from a reputable institution.
- An additional qualification/degree in any Marketing/Business/Finance related discipline is an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of six (6) years of professional experience, with at least four (4) years inclusive experience in Marketing & Sales/Business Development role in a Financial Institution, preferably a Microfinance Bank.
- Minimum of two (2) years at a Senior Management Level.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs (in doc format) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail
NB: only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love