Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Female House Help
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field General
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
- Will be living in the house.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience as a HOUSE HELP
- MUST have good attitude and clean record
- Must reside in Lekki / Ajah.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Female House Help” and your location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love