Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is one of the world’s leading research partners in finding solutions for hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. Our award-winning research for development (R4D) addresses the development needs of tropical countries. We work with partners to enhance crop quality and productivity, reduce producer and consu…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Driving
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Contract: 3-year renewable contract
- Perform necessary cleaning and washing of clinic vehicle and ambulance;
- Drive and maintain the clinic vehicle and ambulance in state of readiness;
- Convey and serve as liaison person between patients and hospitals when referred;
- Pick up vaccinations from designated places in town;
- Facilitate the movement of correspondences and medical exigencies to respective/assigned medical facilities;
- Collate, collect and distribute correspondence within and outside IITA;
- Participate in giving first aid treatment in case of emergency and during institute-wide sport activities;
- Participate in registration of patients and other administrative correspondence;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- National Diploma Certificate in related field with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience performing similar or related role with possession of valid driver’s license.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Be versatile in driving various automobiles in country roads.
- Be able to follow instruction and work independently where necessary.
- Be able to communicate fluently.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format. The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Click here for more information (PDF)
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture on jobs.iita.org to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love