Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Digital Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
The jobholder will be responsible for managing digital marketing ads accounts. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer (SEO/PPC expert) with 3+ years of professional experience. Digital marketing is one of our core marketing components.
- Be responsible for setting up process and maintaining FB ads accounts. Build and launch advertise campaigns.
- Launch variations of ads to determine best performing and continuous monitor results and improve ads.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance by clearly reporting results, trends, problems, and opportunities.
- Evaluate analytics to ensure ROI goals are met for every campaign. Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Analyze data to provide insights and recommendations on campaign performance.
- Write and optimize copy for Facebook ads. Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing and optimize user experience.
- Recommend revisions to current contents, links and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop content initiatives and work together with website content specialist to implement relevant SEO keywords on website contents to maximize relevant organic growth.
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience of planning and implementing successful SEO / SEM strategies.
- Minimum year experience working with Facebook ads.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- A proven track record of helping websites achieve rapid and sustained long-term growth or traffic
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love