Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Content Specialist / Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
The jobholder will be responsible for evaluating analytics to adjust contents as needed, creating engaging and compelling original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers promoting the company’s brand through creative writing.
- Develop relevant engaging, creative, and innovative contents on social media platforms to promote band and products.
- Schedule posts and interact with followers and users on social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Ins, etc.) on a daily basis to grow and maintain followers.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and SMS.
- Ideate, shoot, and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for social media channels.
- Review and revise written materials and collect users’ feedback to optimize product.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend and create new contents to address gaps in the company’s current contents.
- Organize materials for campaigns, plans arrangement or outline, and writes synopsis.
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand and products.
- Responsibilities cover developing to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in content creator or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers.
- High level of attention to detail in terms of content, design and brand.
- Familiar with design software and technologies.
- Strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love