Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Afr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the preparation of the budget
- Recommend changes to implement and update financial policies and procedures
- Prepare and reconcile financial statements
- Establish and maintain vendor accounts
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Document income and expenditure
- Manage requests for extra-budgetary expense
- Prepare the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Manage the annual audit process with auditors
- Maintain financial files and record
- Analyze expenses and present findings on a monthly basis to the management and board
- Present financial statements for the annual report.
- Other Finance-related roles.
- Out of the box thinker and a doer
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills including story writing and copy writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in cloud software applications (Skydrive, Dropbox, Google Docs)
- Proficiency in accounting applications (Quickbooks and others)
- Ability to multi-task, respond rapidly and work without supervision.
- Have sense of detail, positive and team spirit.
- 2-5 years’ experience
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love