Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums. We have a variety of vendors such as, Mitsubishi Electric, Noritsu & Epson etc. Some of our latest in stock products are below.
Read more about this company
Technical / Service Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Carry out Installations of large format production machines at customer’s site.
- Inspect, maintain and service large format machines.
- Maintain good rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, and recommending system improvements.
- Prepare machine for shipment to customer’s site.
- Inform the company on time in replacement of any devices and machine spares observed during services.
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of Canon production printers
- Educate clients on proper methods in which to operate Canon printers
- Maintain printers for maximum safety and efficiency
- Diagnose origin of breakdowns, including human error and troubleshoot problems
- Work within set budgetary plans for a project
- Investigating operational problems affecting Canon production printers.
- Communicate with clients and vendors to obtain materials and/or equipment needed for installation and repairs
- Follow product specifications and preventive control measures
- Ability to replace necessary spares to make the machine up and running
- Ability to do proper diagnosis of spares requirement
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access)
- Minimum of 3+ years proven experience in Canon production printers
- Possess a wide breadth of knowledge in mathematics, physics, mechanics and electrical
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to effectively lead and work as a team player
- Detail-oriented and extremely efficient
- Ability to maintain positive vendor and client relationships.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love