Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
Read more about this company
Senior Process Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Rivers
- City Port Harcourt
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Developing and optimising oil and gas engineering systems from end loading to decommissioning.
- Process Engineer is required to perform a range of duties including, but not limited to:
- Preparation of drawings (PFD’s, P&ID’s, UFD, etc).
- Reviewing and checking drawings, documents, specifications, study reports and design documentation
- Carry out typical process engineering calculations.
- Development of heat and material balance
- Production of datasheets
- Development of design documents, reports, specifications, and philosophies
- Proficient in simulation (HYSYS, Pipephase, FLARENET, etc).
- Experience in Concept Selection and FEED work.
- Experience in oil and gas operations and development with an operating company or with engineering consultant/contractor.
- Ready to learn, travel, and work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due processes.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Degree qualified or HND, and member of relevant institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love