Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 3 years
- Location Abuja , Akwa Ibom , Edo , Kaduna , Lagos , Niger , Ogun , Oyo , Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and
well established in Insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance
products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
Locations: Abeokuta, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Ibadan, Kaduna, Uyo, Benin, Niger,
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the organization.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first Degree in Insurance or other relevant fields.
- NYSC certification
- Bi / Multi–lingual
- 26 years or older with minimum HND/BSc
- 28 years or older with minimum OND/NCE
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill.
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance and other personal finance products to family, contacts and network.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Minimum of 6 months – 3 years related sales/marketing experience.
- Ideal candidates should be 26 years and above.
- Suitable understanding of financial services industry with a basic understanding of insurance policies
- Previous marketing/sales experience is an added advantage
- Must be interested in a building a long-term career in sales
- Computer literacy (Must have a smart phone or laptop to work with)
- This is not a tenured contract; the hired candidates have the opportunity to work with the organization as long as they may wish.
- Passionate about sales/marketing and customer service
- Entrepreneurial Mindset (Ability to grow the business)
- Confident and charismatic
- Positive/upbeat attitude
- Have a sense of urgency about the job
- Proactive and knows how to take initiative
- Base pay is based on relevant years of experience within the range of N37, 000.00 – N45, 000.00 per month+ commission which is tied to every transaction booked by the PSS (without a broker intermediary).
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus for set thresholds based on levels.
- Career path to move up the ladder is strictly based on performance.
- Base pay increases based on level within the career path.
- Once confirmed, you will be entitled to health care insurance which includes spouse and 4 children.
- There’s opportunity to become business owner in the future supported by the company through the Franchise programme.
- Empowerment through relevant technical and soft skill trainings.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “ADV_911” as the subject of the application.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love