Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
In Africa we’re the largest provider of prof…
Read more about this company
Infrastructure Fund Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reference Number: 130-PEO01171
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The organisation provides services to corporations, governments, high net worth individuals, institutional and retail investors.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The role holder will be responsible for researching and evaluating prospective assets for the Funds portfolio with a focus on high quality, income yielding and growth opportunity real asset; gauge fund managers’ ability to design and execute the strategic diversified investment plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, review, and evaluate prospective investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence of investment opportunities
- Develop framework for analyzing the historical track record of prospective investment opportunities
- Develop financial models and perform technical analyses
- Summarize the due diligence findings in investment recommendation memoranda for internal Investment Committee
- Monitor and manage the portfolio of existing investments to ensure compliance with the terms of the limited partnership agreement, as well as other contracts and expectations
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence and liaise with legal & tax counsel to negotiate protective and preferential terms; advise investor and respond to related concerns
- Focus on high quality, income yielding and growth opportunity real asset.
- Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize risk adjusted return for investor.
- Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize the risk adjusted return for investors.
- Identify events that may impact Fund performance for immediate reporting to investors
- Present quarterly performance report and market view updates to Investment Committee Members
- Evaluate and assess a variety of risks throughout all stages of the investment process.
- Build upon investment policies to pursue mainly core type investment with stable cash yield in alignment with long-term liability.
- Communicate with and participate in key trade/industry groups to remain apprised of real-time events, capital market trends and transactions
- Liaise with industry sources and Infrastructure asset management business partners to build sponsor relationships and facilitate access to deals and information.
- Research and evaluate prospective assets for the Funds portfolio.
- Focus on high quality, incoming yielding and growth opportunity real asset.
- Develop investment policies and procedures to maximize risk adjusted returns for investor.
- Any other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Strong academic background in finance, economics, Infrastructure and real estate or related field with advanced studies and/or certification in Infrastructure and Real Estate Development, CFA preferred.
- Bloomberg and various other automated research tool experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of funds and a strong understanding of the infrastructure market.
Education/ Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in Infrastructure and real estate investments, securities analysis and fund investing with an understanding of contracting practices/standards by jurisdiction.
- Strong command of MS Office software, advanced Excel and financial modeling applications; proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools.
- Outstanding analytical, written and verbal communication skills required; ability to assess quality of assets and feasibility of strategy.
- Able to travel domestically or internationally, as required
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love