Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broad…
Read more about this company
Head, Retail Showrooms and Franchise
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Rivers
- City Port Harcourt
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (South Region)
- To manage the Retail Stores and Franchise rollout for the Airtel Mobile Product & Service offering within the Opco to increase market share in your Channel through sales , marketing, promotions and customer service.
- Manage Franchise/Retail Store rollout within the Opco
- Compile Franchise/Retail Store Mobile Business Plans – outlining attainment of targets.
- Implementation & Control
- Franchise/Retail Store segmentation and development
Franchise Selection and Governance:
- Design franchise selection framework
- Design franchise operating manual and prospectus
- Drive consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Showrooms and franchise shops (Airtel Express Showrooms, Retail Sales Outlets etc)
- Define performance standards across retail footprint
- Develop competency matrix for showroom and franchise employees
- Work with the Regional Retail Heads and teams to drive retail KPIs
- Manage the Division’s budget, projects, people and process to achieve set targets.
- Good first degree from a reputable university.
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with at least 7 years relevant work experience in Retail/Customer Service, etc
- Project Management Experience
- Experience in monitoring and managing multiple retail outlets with a view to tracking & optimizing service delivery.
- Ability to create the ideal ambience for effective & efficient customer service.
- In depth knowledge of the Nigerian GSM industry.
- Excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love