Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Attainables is an educating and entertaining company which was created to complement school learning by communicating sound educational, religious values and character building principles into children and families through fun learning resources (DVDS, CDs, Science kits, quality tablets and several other activities that are family friendly, educational, ethi…
Read more about this company
Graphic Designer / Web Designer / Digital Marketing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be Experienced in Graphic Designer, Web designs, Digital Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of Graphic Designer, Web designs, Digital Marketing experience with portfolio preferred.
- Developing a brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns from our global offices.
- Ensuring effective and efficient coordination between team and client creative inputs.
- Develop behavioral change communications strategies that meet the client’s objectives and program goals.
- Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics.
- Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation, and photo editing.
- Work within the Attainables Entertainment brands on marketing materials and other collateral.
- Assist with the artistic input and design for print materials, graphic design contents, and social media products.
- Contribute organization and planning for production teams to optimize resources and produce quality and timely outputs.
- Guide the cycles of campaign development from the initial brainstorming, creative approaches, and analysis of available market researches, to the different phases of product development and implementation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- At least 2 years of Graphics Design, Web designs, Digital Marketing experience
- A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
- Strong knowledge of Adobe collections, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, and 3 samples of recent work to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line of the email should be “Graphic Designer / Web Designer / Digital Marketing” and then the applicant’s name.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love