Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 0 – 1 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
We are looking for experienced individuals with passion, drive and high professional standards of care, working under supervision in assisting to ensure covid-19 compliance within the Hospital according to NCDC directives.
- Check body temperature
- Ensure that all visitors and patients wash hands at the designated area.
- Any other adhoc duties.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Strong healthcare knowledge.
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 0-1 years’ experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Apply within. Submit hardcopy CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEDA Hospital security post, indicating position applied for on top of CV. Interviews will be held immediately. And position to be filled instantly.
Note: This position requires night shift.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love